Steven Prestyly began his career in 1989 after graduating from Adelphi University with a Bachelor in Business Administration, when he began working on Wall Street. He then received his Masters of Business Administration from Adelphi University in 1994. He then moved on to work at Northwestern Mutual Life as a financial advisor in 1995 at which time he received his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation. He later went on to work at Morgan Stanley and at Prudential until he joined the LPL Financial team as an Independent Financial Advisor in 2002.
Steve became an independent LPL Financial Advisor to better serve customer needs and to utilize his skills in retirement planning, college funding, estate planning and all other aspects of financial planning.
Steve moved to Williamsburg, Virginia in 2004 where he continues to be dedicated to his clients and educating people about important financial decisions. He enjoys living in the New Town area of Williamsburg with his wife Lori and their two daughters. He is an active member of Toastmasters International and enjoys mountain biking throughout Virginia as a member of the Eastern Virginia Mountain Bike Association (EVMA).
Steven’s Qualification, Designations, and Registrations:
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative) registration*
- Series 24 (Supervisory and Branch Management) registration*
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination) registration*
- Series 65 (Investment Advisory Representative) registration*
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), American College
- Life & Variable Annuity Products and Health Licensed
- *Held with LPL Financial
Steven is based at our Williamsburg office. 5349 Discovery Park Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23188